There are many ways to support the University of New Haven and The Charger Challenge. Every gift impacts our students and the programs that support their education. Whether you give $25, $25,000, or more, your gift is important to the entire University of New Haven community.
The easiest way to make an impact on The Charger Challenge is through a gift of cash online through our secure payment page. Simply hit the “Give Now” button at the top of this page.
There are a number of other ways to give to The Charger Challenge as well. You can find out more about these by clicking on the links below, which will take you to the appropriate page on newhaven.edu in a new window:
- Make a Gift Online
- Make a Gift by Mail or Telephone
- Make a Gift of Securities
- Make a Gift via Charitable Rollover from an Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
- Plan a Legacy Gift in Your Will or Trust
- Make a Gift From a Retirement Account or Insurance
- Arrange a Matching Gift
- Honor Someone Through a Memorial Gift
- Make a Gift Through Payroll Deduction (University of New Haven Employees Only)
For more information about The Charger Challenge, ways to give, naming opportunities, or for other questions, please contact Stephen Morin, vice president for advancement, at 203-932-7268 or SMorin@newhaven.edu.